Wednesday 6 July 2011

the abbotsford club

the abbotsford club cafe
28 grosvesnor st
abbotsford
melbourne 3067

Coffee Supreme in Abbotsford has opened the door to its new cafe  'The Abbotsford Club'.  As a joint venture between Supreme and Elaine So (this is her third 'baby' joining My Sister Says in Port Melbourne and Servery and Spoon in Malvern East) this cafe boasts inevitably 'supreme' coffee with divine baked goodies with a more extensive menu to follow. There is also DIY toast on offer - just like at your mum's!  The interiors are industrial yet warm.. I'll let the pictures do the talking..

































all images copyright www.rhphoto.com.au


2 comments:

Vella Nero Coffee store said...

I agree with Manish. The photos look great I must say. I cant seem to find an album in the site. I would love to see more images

Clipping Path Service said...

I really appreciate the idea behind this great post.You are doing a fine job.Keep it up.

Popular Posts